NBCP Scotland aims to put the voice of women and men affected by pregnancy and baby loss at the heart of our work. Their voice is guiding us as we develop the pathway for Scotland and will be heard at every stage of the process.
We listen to the group so they can
- inform the pathway and other work of the NBCP
- make sure the NBCP is clearly based on their experiences of care they received
- in hospital
- in the community
- during and after their next pregnancies.
We ask the group to help us when we
- revise the existing NBCP Pathways guidance to meet the needs of people working in the NHS in Scotland
- signpost training or other resources to support professionals following the pathways
- run project events and workshops
- work out the right questions and language to use in our evaluation surveys of women and men affected by loss.
If you would like to know more about the group, please contact us.